Advice & Wellbeing
UWE Sport - online classes
Before you join please read the following guidance:
- Please be aware that you are participating in this class/workout at your own risk.
- Ensure that you have a non-slip surface and that you are free and clear of all objects and obstructions.
- Please avoid activities that you feel may aggravate any current injuries, aches or pains; or any other known medical conditions or concerns.
Exercise Class Timetable: 2021
You will note there are some outdoor classes listed, these are available to Active Card members and can be booked via the UWE Bristol Sport App.
UPDATE: The following classes will no longer run during August, Monday Pilates with Jacqui, Thursday Tai Chi and Friday Meditation.
For the most up to date info click here.
- Read Next
- Do your bit - Recycling and waste Irie Box Octagon Relaunch Student Cleaning Guide Volunteering Q&A Your Village Shop Blog - 5 Essential Tips for Freshers Free 1-2-1 lessons during Feel Good Fortnight Centre for Music - taster sessions Big Hello! Open House at the Centre for Music
- Circuit Laundry MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook How to use social media to settle into freshers life Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels How to decorate your uni room Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support 6 apps to keep you fit at uni