The Chaplaincy team are here to support students of any and no faith.
We provide a confidential listening service and space for people to come and talk about any issue, including bereavement, feeling isolated, finding a faith community and spiritual, ethical or personal concerns. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email.
Prayer Rooms and Reflective Spaces
- Sanctuary and Quiet Room,
- Reflection Room, The Octagon
- Muslim Prayer Rooms — Brothers (Room 3E41) and Sisters (Room 3E44A)
- Room 1B28a
- New Sanctuary Space
- Room 2B002
- Room 4AF028
Get in touch
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 84142 or +44 (0)7824 460 958
You can find more information about UWE Chaplaincy and local places of worship on our website:
- Read Next
- Snuff Mills Walk Pizza and Games Night Inclusive Accommodation Stress busters for exam season Food Freebies A Guide to Accommodation Meetings Further Important Information and Guidance in Regard to your Final Warning Alcohol and Drugs Survey Amplify 2022 Get Your MOVE on
- Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Student Village - post and parcels Accommodation Customer Services Desk Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works Circuit Laundry UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Bringing your bike to Campus? Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels