The Chaplaincy team are here to support students of any and no faith.
We provide a confidential listening service and space for people to come and talk about any issue, including bereavement, feeling isolated, finding a faith community and spiritual, ethical or personal concerns. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email.
Prayer Rooms and Reflective Spaces
- Sanctuary and Quiet Room,
- Reflection Room, The Octagon
- Muslim Prayer Rooms — Brothers (Room 3E41) and Sisters (Room 3E44A)
- Room 1B28a
- New Sanctuary Space
- Room 2B002
- Room 4AF028
Get in touch
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 84142 or +44 (0)7824 460 958
You can find more information about UWE Chaplaincy and local places of worship on our website:
- Read Next
- HallsLife - What's on 25th - 31st October? HallsLife - What's on 18th - 24th October? HallsLife Craft Club - Halloween Edition UWE Big Green Week Green Week - cook off HallsLife Games and Pizza in the Wallscourt Common Room Nom Wholefoods - delivering to Glenside now Comedy Loft Do your bit - Recycling and waste Irie Box
- HallsLife Halloween Window Competition Student Village - Local Area Guide National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Circuit Laundry How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels