Cookie Consent by
a close up of tools


Repairs Request

By UWEaccomm 13 Jun 2022

Residents must report repair requests or damages to Accommodation Services as soon as they can. Please email us via the address below & we'll get right on it (in line with our service agreement):

Don't forget to include your student ID number, your flat and room number (if applicable to your repair request) and as many specific details as to the location and type of problem as you can!

Repairs and planned maintenance will be completed by UWE Bristol-approved contractors. If you have reported a fault, you should expect a contractor to visit. You do not need to be present in the property and Accommodation Services will issue a key for access directly to the contractor. A calling card will be left in your room when a contractor enters your room/property.

All UWE Bristol-approved contractors will re-lock your room as their visit so please ensure you keep your room key with you at all times if you're expecting a visit.

To find out how quickly we will arrange for the work to be done see our Repairs Service Standards.

Emergency repairs - contact details:

Emergency repairs should be reported in person to the N Block or Wallscourt Park customer service desks or by telephone to Accommodation Customer Services on +44 (0) 117 32 83601.

If you are unable to contact a Customer Service Desk, telephone the University emergency number on +44 (0) 117 32 86404.

Popular topics in Accommodation

a group of people posing for the camera


Introducing Student Life