Recipe of the week - Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus
This super easy recipe is full of goodness! And perfect staple for Freshers', serve with potatoes if you're feeling really hungry!
- 1 salmon fillet
- Asparagus (or you could use broccoli if you're not a fan!)
- Olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Heat a couple of glugs of oil and a knob of butter in a pan on a medium heat
- When the pan is hot add salmon and asparagus and season with salt and pepper
- Chop and add the garlic and cover with a lid
- After about 4 mins, turn over the salmon, cook for another 4 mins with the lid on
- When the salmon is cooked through, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the top of the salmon and serve
- Read Next
- Your Village Shop Blog - 5 Essential Tips for Freshers Free 1-2-1 lessons during Feel Good Fortnight Centre for Music - taster sessions Big Hello! Open House at the Centre for Music HallsLife What's on? 4th October - 10th October HallsLife International Social Sports Tournament Freshers' Fair 2021 HallsLife Harbourside Boat Trip & Meal Games Evening with Chance and Counters
- How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Surviving First Year as a Mature Student How to decorate your uni room Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support 6 apps to keep you fit at uni 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life What's Browzer?