Recipe of the week - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here. We've been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious as your favourite restaurants or takeaways. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Treasure Hunt Photo Competition Coffee Cake and Colouring HallsLife Craft Club - Terrarium Edition Dip Dye Disco Recipe of the week - Quick Leftover Miso Soup Recipe of the week - Vegetable Curry Recipe of the week - Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Cooking 101 - How to roast a chicken Recipe of the week - Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus Plastic FREE July competition
- Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student #Plastic Free July How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to decorate your uni room Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Wondering what to bring to Uni? Your private accommodation shopping list Centre for Music - Online Classes