Recipe of the week - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here. We've been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious as your favourite restaurants or takeaways. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Win a Perfect Night in Hamper HallsLife - What's on this week? 1st - 7th November 50th Aniversary Celebration - Festive Market Monthly Quiz Night Community Garden 7 Easy Peasy Day Trips from Bristol Murder Mystery Night at the Farmhouse on Frenchay. Food Waste Survey - We need your help! HallsLife - What's on 25th - 31st October? HallsLife Craft Club - Halloween Edition
- HallsLife Halloween Window Competition Student Village - Local Area Guide National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Circuit Laundry How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels