Recipe of the week - easy omelette
This super easy dish can be eaten at any time of the day. Get creative with your fillings by adding different types of veg, meat and cheese. Click here for some inspiration.
Ingredients (for one)
-Salt and Pepper
-Filling Ideas, choose as many as you like tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, ham, turkey, chicken, spinach, spinach, pancetta, bacon, potato,
- Heat a little oil or butter in a non stick frying pan
- Chop your filling into small pieces and set aside
- Crack your eggs in cup and Beat, with seasoning to taste
- When the pan is hot pour in the beaten eggs
- When the egg is set, fold and serve
- Read Next
- Your Village Shop Blog - 5 Essential Tips for Freshers Free 1-2-1 lessons during Feel Good Fortnight Centre for Music - taster sessions Big Hello! Open House at the Centre for Music HallsLife What's on? 4th October - 10th October HallsLife International Social Sports Tournament Freshers' Fair 2021 HallsLife Harbourside Boat Trip & Meal Games Evening with Chance and Counters
- How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Surviving First Year as a Mature Student How to decorate your uni room Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support 6 apps to keep you fit at uni 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life What's Browzer?