Personal Security Alarms Available
We want you to feel safe and secure in your time at University, both on campus and when exploring the city.
Personal security alarms are available free of charge from Accommodation Services. There are a number of ways you can collect one...
- By visiting the Out of Hours team at The Farmhouse
- Contacting the Resident Assistants
- Asking for one from your Customer Service Desk
A personal alarm is a small hand-held electronic device with the functionality to emit a loud siren-like alarming sound. When the button is pressed the alarm sounds. It is used to attract attention in order to scare off an assailant.
- Read Next
- Win a Perfect Night in Hamper HallsLife - What's on this week? 1st - 7th November 50th Aniversary Celebration - Festive Market Monthly Quiz Night Community Garden 7 Easy Peasy Day Trips from Bristol Murder Mystery Night at the Farmhouse on Frenchay. Food Waste Survey - We need your help! HallsLife - What's on 25th - 31st October? HallsLife Craft Club - Halloween Edition
- HallsLife Halloween Window Competition Student Village - Local Area Guide National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Circuit Laundry How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels