Personal Security Alarms Available
We want you to feel safe and secure in your time at University, both on campus and when exploring the city.
Personal security alarms are available free of charge from Accommodation Services. There are a number of ways you can collect one...
- By visiting the Out of Hours team at The Farmhouse
- Contacting the Resident Assistants
- Asking for one from your Customer Service Desk
A personal alarm is a small hand-held electronic device with the functionality to emit a loud siren-like alarming sound. When the button is pressed the alarm sounds. It is used to attract attention in order to scare off an assailant.
- Read Next
- Treasure Hunt Photo Competition Coffee Cake and Colouring HallsLife Craft Club - Terrarium Edition Dip Dye Disco Recipe of the week - Quick Leftover Miso Soup Recipe of the week - Vegetable Curry Recipe of the week - Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Cooking 101 - How to roast a chicken Recipe of the week - Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus Plastic FREE July competition
- Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student #Plastic Free July How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to decorate your uni room Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Wondering what to bring to Uni? Your private accommodation shopping list Centre for Music - Online Classes