Cookie Consent by


Meet the Team

By JForrester 13 Jun 2022

Worrying about moving away from home and your support system?

We will support you the best we can during your time at UWE and that's why you will meet and speak to lots of people whilst you're living in UWE Accommodation who are available to support you.

  • Customer Service Assistants will help you with your general enquires relating to your accommodation such as reporting maintenance issues and replacing lost keys. You can visit N Block Customer Services (2N001) between 07:00 and 19:00 for help with these problems. Alternatively, you can call or email us; N Block 0117 32 83601 (option #1) or
  • Campus Support Officers provide night patrols of the accommodation between 19:00 and 07:00. They will also deal with emergency situations such as fire alarm activations or antisocial behaviour. They will also provide you with assistance if you have any problems within these later hours.  Please call 0117 32 86404 if you need their assistance.  If you are locked out of your accommodation after 22:00 please report to the East Reception security gatehouse at the front of the campus.

Content Image
  • Accommodation Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of accommodation and your safety during your time living here. If you'd like to make an appointment to meet your Accommodation Manager, please email
  • The Wellbeing Service is there to support you with your mental health and personal development. They provide counselling services to all students at UWE. You need to register with them online to use their services or contact them on 0117 32 86268.
  • Out of Hours Team - this service is available out of hours in term time, 19:00 to 07:00 Monday to Friday and 24 hours at weekends. You can drop in drop in to the Student Centre (Farmhouse) and speak to a Student Support Officer face to face, or call 07814 791212, or email

Popular topics in Accommodation

a group of people posing for the camera


Introducing Student Life