Meet the Team
Worrying about moving away from home and your support system?
We will support you the best we can during your time at UWE and that's why you will meet and speak to lots of people whilst you're living in UWE Accommodation who are available to support you.
- Customer Service Assistants will help you with your general enquires relating to your accommodation such as reporting maintenance issues and replacing lost keys. You can visit N Block Customer Services (2N001) between 07:00 and 19:00 for help with these problems. Alternatively, you can call or email us; N Block 0117 32 83601 (option #1) or email@example.com.
- Campus Support Officers provide night patrols of the accommodation between 19:00 and 07:00. They will also deal with emergency situations such as fire alarm activations or antisocial behaviour. They will also provide you with assistance if you have any problems within these later hours. Please call 0117 32 86404 if you need their assistance. If you are locked out of your accommodation after 22:00 please report to the East Reception security gatehouse at the front of the campus.
- Accommodation Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of accommodation and your safety during your time living here. If you'd like to make an appointment to meet your Accommodation Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Wellbeing Service is there to support you with your mental health and personal development. They provide counselling services to all students at UWE. You need to register with them online to use their services or contact them on 0117 32 86268.
- Out of Hours Team - this service is available out of hours in term time, 19:00 to 07:00 Monday to Friday and 24 hours at weekends. You can drop in drop in to the Student Centre (Farmhouse) and speak to a Student Support Officer face to face, or call 07814 791212, or email email@example.com.
- Read Next
- How to help the environment and save money Keeping your mental health in check at university Making It On Your Own: Laundry Let's be positive about male body image! Spending summer in halls? We've got you! My drink spike reality 10 things to consider when viewing a house A Guide to Accommodation Meetings Further Important Information and Guidance in Regard to your Final Warning Global Internship Opportunities!
- Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Keeping your mental health in check at university Let's be positive about male body image! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Spending summer in halls? We've got you! Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli Student Village | Post and Parcels Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works Wallscourt Park | Local Area Guide