Help! Who will I be living with at uni?
It's got to be one of the biggest questions on your mind right now! Who will I be living with at Uni?
Well there are a couple of ways to find out ......
- To find your new best buddies and future flatmates, join your HallsLife Facebook group. The Facebook groups are split into each accommodation area, so you can meet students who will be living in your area.
- You could also join the official UWE Fresher 2020 Facebook Group, this group is run by the Students' Union, so you could potentially meet other students on your course as well as those living on campus
- Be sure to check out Ellie's article on how to use social media to settle into Fresher's life for some top tips on utilising social media before the big move!
If you choose to use any social media to find flatmates, please remember that the majority of these sites are public and anyone can view your name and possibly your address online, including other personal details.
- Read Next
- HallsLife - What's on 25th - 31st January Cook-Along Vegan Special Make your House a Home - Grow your own herb kits HallsLife Speed Friending Event Climate Anxiety Cafe Win a Feel Good Hamper! HallsLife FREE exam brunch - Glenside Same Day Support Chats HallsLife Craft Club - Macrame Decorations Edition Get food boxes delivered to your door!
- Blackbullion - Money Advice #Jan starters - 18 unexpected things you need at uni #Jan starters - How to use social media to settle into freshers life Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Finding your second year house #Jan starters - How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet?