Fire Safety in the Student Village
It's really important to follow Accommodation Service's Health and Safety regulations whilst you're living with us, it ensures your own safety and the safety of others.
You can receive warnings and fines if you break the regulations so please make sure you understand your responsibilities in regards to fire safety.
- If you hear a full fire alarm, you must evacuate immediately.
- Each room door, kitchen door and front door are all fire doors and must be kept closed at all times.
- Weekly fire testing takes place between 11:00 & 15:00 - you will be able to get more information about which day your alarms will be tested on your noticeboard. The alarm will sound for no longer than 30 seconds. If it sounds for longer than 30 seconds, you need to evacuate
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in any building.
- Read Next
- 5 things better than Glasto this summer Let's go travelling, on a budget! 50th Anniversary of Pride in the UK Help your mate's mental health How to help the environment and save money Keeping your mental health in check at university Making It On Your Own: Laundry Let's be positive about male body image! Spending summer in halls? We've got you! My drink spike reality
- Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Keeping your mental health in check at university Let's be positive about male body image! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Spending summer in halls? We've got you! Student Village | Post and Parcels Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works Wallscourt Park | Local Area Guide