Feel Good February - 31 Ways to relax, as suggested by you!
For Feel Good February, we asked what makes you feel Zen and how you like to relax. Here's what you came up with .....
1. Taking a break with a hot drink
2. Having a moment with your fave songs
3. Loosing yourself in a good book
4. You-tube yoga and free Centre for Sport classes
5. Self-care days - Got to look after number 1!
6. Face masks and films
7.Catching up with you nearest and dearest
8. Long walks .. deep in thought
9.Throwing on your comfy jumpers and fluffy socks!
10. Warm showers and hot baths!
11. Fruit bowls and healthy snacks
12. Mood lighting, aka everyone's favourite - fairy lights
13. Painting - especially sunsets
14. Bike rides in the countryside
15. Windsurfing with the UWE windsurfing society! Check them out here!
16. Meditating - finding your inner peace
17. Flat baking days - who's wants cake?
18. A spot of indoor weight training
19. Gaming with friends ... Who's up for Mario Cart?
20. Hot choc and marshmallows when its raining outside
21. Daydreaming :) Where's your happy place?
22. Soppy movies (the notebook)
23. Playing in the snow - when we're lucky enough to have it.
24. Taking part in HallsLife activities - We're happy you said that :)
25. Sharing your happiness and worries
26. Kids colouring books (way more fun than adult ones)
27. Jamming on the guitar
28. Journaling or painting
29. Clay modelling with the flat fam! How cute!?
30. Sleep, zzzzzzz. Everyone loves a good nap.
31. Comfort food! Mmmmm ....vegan chicken nuggs
32. Cranking up the vinyl (mostly Harry Style's)
33. Netflix - of course! Reality TV, House MD?
34. Flat dinner party time
35. Did someone say flat - fancy dress?
- Read Next
- #UWE Feel Good Exams - Imogen's Blog HallsLife - What's on 17th - 23rd May UWE Summer Series Events HallsLife - What's on 10th - 16th May Inspire Masterclass with Sinai Soundsystem Report and Support. Your Guide to being a Resident Assistant If you haven’t completed your Census Form FREE Exam Brunch - Glenside Find 15 Competition
- National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student Community Gardening Your guide to International food stores in Bristol Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Life Hacks for Exam Season Finding your second year house Thought about changing your diet?