Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- Ellucian Prize for the most committed volunteer Cinema Movie Night @ Frenchay Campus Life - BRIT Challenge A Guide to Accommodation Meetings Further Important Information and Guidance in Regard to your Final Warning Feel Good February Start 2022 right with 7 healthy food alternatives! Sweetie Allergen Information Alcohol and Drugs Survey Amplify 2022
- Student Village - Local Area Guide Circuit Laundry MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook A Resident Assistant guide to part-time work at UWE Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Finding your second year house