Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- 5 things better than Glasto this summer Let's go travelling, on a budget! 50th Anniversary of Pride in the UK Help your mate's mental health How to help the environment and save money Keeping your mental health in check at university Making It On Your Own: Laundry Let's be positive about male body image! Spending summer in halls? We've got you! My drink spike reality
- Glenside & The Hollies | Local Area Guide Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets Keeping your mental health in check at university Let's be positive about male body image! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Spending summer in halls? We've got you! Student Village | Post and Parcels Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli Don't Get Locked Out! How your room door works Wallscourt Park | Local Area Guide