Bristol Guide: Our top 5 record shops
1. Rough Trade - City Centre
A music lovers paradise, Rough Trade sells both second hand and newly pressed and limited edition vinyl. Here you'll find a variety of genres along with other music related paraphernalia like posters, books and other media.
2. Idle Hands - Stokes Croft
This place is an archetype of Stokes Croft - selling the best electronic music - from Techno to Dub to Drum n Bass and everything in-between!
3. Wanted Records - St Nicks Market
Wanted Records is a collector's paradise, situated in St Nicks market! You'll find lots of sub-genres of music in here! This is the place for discovering hidden gems!
4. Specialist Subject Records - Old Market
If you're into Punk - this is your place! Located above the Exchange where you can grab a drink and watch a gig it's the perfect place to search for Punk, Hardcore and Indie records.
5. Gastro Vinyl - Park Street
This record store come coffee shop sells used Jazz, Metal, Punk, Avant, Japanese Pop vinyl, VHS and audio cassettes and vintage music magazines.
- Read Next
- Your Village Shop Blog - 5 Essential Tips for Freshers Free 1-2-1 lessons during Feel Good Fortnight Centre for Music - taster sessions Big Hello! Open House at the Centre for Music HallsLife What's on? 4th October - 10th October HallsLife International Social Sports Tournament Freshers' Fair 2021 HallsLife Harbourside Boat Trip & Meal Games Evening with Chance and Counters
- How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Surviving First Year as a Mature Student How to decorate your uni room Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support 6 apps to keep you fit at uni 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life What's Browzer?