Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues?
The Student Advice Centre at Sheffield Hallam Students' Union is here to help you with your academic issues.
We offer independent advice on your academic problems. Our team of highly trained professionals can support and guide you through the University's regulations and processes. So, if you...
- Have a question about academic conduct
- Are unhappy with your course
- Have been called to a University hearing
- Wish to appeal against a mark
- Have a complaint
- Are experiencing difficult personal circumstances affecting your studies
- Are wondering about the implications of taking time out of from your course
Be sure to contact us for confidential advice.
Students who have used the Student Advice Centre said they found our staff "very sensitive, understanding and extremely knowledgeable", and felt they "were listened to, treated with respect and given good advice".
The service is AQS accredited, meeting nationally recognised quality standards.
- Read Next
- Drugs - know the risks, know how to get help Welcome to your Students' Union (a tour) How did we do? Let us know! City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! We're here to help: Hallam Help Tips for negative thinkers... Airport pick-up service How YOU can help someone's mental health How I funded my summer... How to avoid being a broke student Staying safe on a night out
- SHU Jobs: Student Accommodation Assistant Breaking News - Car Parking Breaking News - Mumps Living at The Elements? Donate to the S2 Food Bank! Tips for negative thinkers...