Join the Catering Team at SHU!!!
Want to join the Catering Team at Sheffield Hallam University?
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate students to work in our outlets and on our hospitality events. No previous experience is required (but is preferable) as we provide all the training you'll need.
We want every customer to have a great experience every time they visit. As a catering assistant you'll make this happen, from preparing food, serving on the till to assisting on hospitality events. We'll ensure that you are trained and prepared.
What you'll get in return?
- Flexible Scheduling - We know your main priority at uni is to study. You pick the shifts that work for you.
- Great Pay - £8.63 per hour
- Learning and Development - We understand that you want to come out of university with more than a degree. Working for Catering Services will help you develop core skills such as; communication, working under pressure, teamwork and many more
- Location - You won't have to travel far to get to work as we have outlets on both campuses.
- Staff Discounts - Haircuts, Sports Tickets, Bike Scheme
Applications close 26th September and we'll be holding a welcome session on 27th September
- Read Next
- Taste Hallam Showcase Event (free food!) SHU Jobs: Student Accommodation Assistant Adding value to your student experience! Introducing Taste Hallam The essentials for your first food shop! Are you SHU GoGlobal? What's Browzer? HELP! - Your first fortnight at SHU! Bloggers & Vloggers Wanted! Ciaran's Blog: Who else is excited?!
- SHU Jobs: Student Accommodation Assistant Arrivals Weekend: Keys & Car Parking All the uni supplies you NEED 11 ways to make halls feel like home Sheffield Freshers' Nights Out