Target Jobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards
Apply now and you could win:
- An exclusive visit to an international markets with ACCA
- A ten-week paid internship and an overseas trip with First Names Group
- A placement or a ten-week summer internship and a trip to Paris with L’Oréal
- A place on the SPARK scheme and a trip to Hong Kong to shadow for annual LGBTQ+ art show with Clifford Chance
- a ten-week paid summer internship commencing June 2019, one or two weeks at a European facility, an Apple watch, Rolls-Royce branded gifts and a ‘day in the life of a senior female manager’ with Rolls-Royce
- A summer placement and a week overseas with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- A smartwatch and the chance to be fast-tracked to the assessment centre for Deutsche Bank's Spring into Banking programme
- A summer internship or a full-time job with Procter & Gamble
Set yourself apart from the competition and gain great experience of the graduate job application process.
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards celebrates the UK's best undergraduates. It is the only undergraduate award in the UK and is widely recognised by graduate recruiters. The final shortlist of ten from each category are invited to the exclusive awards event in Canary Wharf, London on 26 April 2019 to network and dine with graduate recruiters before the winners are announced.
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain, apply now!
- Read Next
- NE Scotland Careers Fair Book Club Getting to Know Support Staff - Counselling Team Getting to Know Aberdeen RGU Clubs and Societies RGU SPORT Free Student Memberships 2021/22 Getting to Know Support Staff - Study Skills Getting to Know Support Staff - Student Life Getting to Know Support Staff - Careers Team Gender Pronouns
- How to get a National Insurance Number Mental Wellbeing Tips Top 10 things to do in Aberdeen Student Buddy Campus Tour Walk This Way Getting a COVID Test Dealing with Stress Everything to do with eggs! Food hacks to save you money Cooking: The perfect pasta & rice