Don't hog your Library books!
Are you graduating this year? Before you go please remember to return all RGU Library books. Even if you're not graduating, if you're leaving Aberdeen for the summer then it's a good idea to return your Library books beforehand. Remember that all Library items can be recalled and if you're not going to be able to keep an eye on your RGU email or return books over the summer then you should definitely return them now to avoid any overdue charges. Items can be returned using three methods:
- Use the book drop-box located in the foyer of the Sir Ian Wood Building. The box is availble 0800-1800 Monday to Friday and is emptied daily.
- If you've booked a study space in the Library then you can return your items at the same time.
- Books can be returned by post to University Library, Sir Ian Wood Building, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, AB10 7GJ
We wish all our graduating students the best of luck for the future and hope everyone has a great summer. If you have any questions about returning your Library books, or any other Library matters, get in touch by email at email@example.com
- Read Next
- Don't hog your Library books! Report and Support Student ID Cards Things to watch on Netflix Study Skills - Maths and Statistics It’s a ResLife … but what is ResLife during Covid? 4 Quick & Tasty Recipes Guide to RGU Counselling Online/Phone Sessions Student Advisor Top Ten Tips Student Buddy Campus Tour
- How to get a National Insurance Number Top 10 things to do in Aberdeen Mental Wellbeing Tips Walk This Way Getting a COVID Test Dealing with Stress Everything to do with eggs! Food hacks to save you money Cooking: The perfect pasta & rice Introducing your RGU e-Hub