Need to talk?
If you are moving to uni for the first time, things can seem a little overwhelming.... But don't worry there is plenty of support to make sure you have the best time here at QMU!
- The Accommodation Services team are on hand to give you advice and support whilst making sure that you are happy and settled in your new home. The team can provide mediation between flatmates, room moves and resolve any issues you might come across.
- ResLife Assistants (RLAs) are on duty every evening and every weekend. They are here to help you and can provide advice on a number of issues and signpost to other services.
- The University’s Student Services is a professional support department providing information, advice, guidance and opportunities to help go further with your studies at QMU. They can advise on areas of careers and student employment, disability advice, counselling, student funding advice, transition and pre-entry guidance and student health care support.
The Security team is on duty 24/7 for the personal safety of students, staff, visitors and protection of property. The Security team also act as a source of information and advice, particularly out of hours.
The Security team are based at the Reception in the University’s Main Academic Building. You can call them on 0131 474 0000. The Security team are available 24 hours, 365 days a year and patrol the campus regularly.
- Read Next
- Workout of the Week 23rd February 2020 ResLife Events in March Emily's Blog: Valentine's Day Card Ideas QMU Festival of Careers Workout of the Week 1st February 2020 Converge Challenge - Enter Now! Tips for setting meaningful New Years Resolutions Workout of the Week! Emily's Blog - DIY Snow Globe Looking for an Internship in a Covid World
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Lat Pulldown Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds