Did you know?......OneDrive For Students
Did you know you have access to a whopping 1TB of data storage, via OneDrive, included with your QMU Office 365 account?
OneDrive, part of Office 365, is Microsoft’s cloud storage option and is available to all QMU students.
Please note: QMU recommends the use of OneDrive over external hard drives and/ or USB thumbsticks as we cannot guarantee interoperability of such devices with all on-campus platforms.
There are many benefits to using OneDrive, for example:
- Access files anywhere
- Easily store and access your files from all your devices (including Horizon Desktop)
- Sync your data to your device using the OneDrive app (download required)
- Edits you make offline are automatically uploaded the next time you connect
- Work with anyone
- Share files and collaborate on documents with anyone inside or outside QMU
- Find files faster
- Quickly find files, photos and documents from personalised search results
- Protect your work
- Keep your data protected with version control, restore and advanced encryption
Please take some time to visit the OneDrive section on this link to discover the benefits of OneDrive and find links to Microsoft’s short instructional videos.
More information/ tips on OneDrive will be provided via @QMU_ITAlerts over the coming weeks.
- Read Next
- Emily's Blog: Stone Painting to Relax and Release Your Creative Flow Workout of the Week 23rd February 2020 ResLife Events in March Emily's Blog: Valentine's Day Card Ideas QMU Festival of Careers Workout of the Week 1st February 2020 Converge Challenge - Enter Now! Tips for setting meaningful New Years Resolutions Workout of the Week! Emily's Blog - DIY Snow Globe
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Lat Pulldown Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds