Requesting to move rooms
It is very common for students to initially think they want to move rooms, but after a few weeks or even days they settle in to life in their new home. If, however, you still wish to move rooms after giving it some thought, then you can request a Room Move by following the below procedure.
You can request to change your room on the Liverpool Life portal under the requests section.
- Log into Liverpool Life with your Student ID and PIN
- Click on the 'Accommodation' section
- Select the Academic Year and click on 'Requests'
- Click the button to 'Place a room move'. Put the details of the room / hall you would like to move to and this will then be sent to the Accommodation Team.
Halls will be full at the start of the year and we can only move you into your chosen room type if one is available. This may mean you must wait until someone else moves or leave halls. As such, we cannot give a definitive time or guarantee we can move you.
Please be patient and the Accommodation Team will keep you updated.
- Read Next
- An international student's guide to living in Liverpool 5 ways to build your CV while living in Halls Feeling homesick? Top tips for tackling food waste in Halls 5 ingredients or less: Broccoli Pesto Pasta 5 ingredients or less: Creamy Carbonara 5 ingredients or less: Chicken Curry Protecting yourself against MMR Daisy's blog: Making the most of your University time Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23
- What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22 Exploring Liverpool - Albert Dock Becoming a Residential Adviser - 2022/23 FAQs Items not permitted in Halls Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank