Greenbank's Christmas Quiz
Add this event to your calendar
Get into the Christmas spirit with Greenbank's Christmas Quiz being organised by your Hall Student Committee.
Greenbank HSC presents a Christmas Quiz Night, taking place in the Sefton Suite Wednesday 8th December from 8pm.
Come with your team or solo, and test your Christmas knowledge to be in with a chanc to win some amazing prizes! There will also be snacks and drinks available, so come prepared for a cosy night🎄
As this is an in-person event, there are covid-19 rules in place, which include a cap on numbers. To attend this event then, you will need a ticket - tickets are free to book and are available online here.
Please also note the below rules in place for this event:
- Face coverings must be worn whilst indoors. These may be removed whilst eating and drinking, but should be worn at all other times unless you are exempt
- Social distancing to be observed
- Please follow all Covid-19 signage
- Please take a lateral flow test 24 hours before attending this event, and only attend if you have a negative test. You may be asked to show evidence of a negative test and asked to leave and take a test if you cannot show one
- Do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, are required to self-isolate, or have tested positive for Covid-19
All in-person events are subject to the Covid-19 rules in place at the time and therefore are subject to change. Keep an eye on the Halls social media, Halls Life website, and weekly 'What's on' email for further updates.
- Read Next
- Philharmonic ice skating trip Crown's Christmas Party Hall Forum - Have your say Vine Court 'Jingle and Mingle' Christmas Party Covid Measures on Campus Green Halls - Energy Action Week Crown HSC's Christmas Movie Night - Elf Greenbank's Christmas Quiz Give it a Go - Upcycling Weekly Food Market
- Requesting to move rooms Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22 Travelling around the City and to Greenbank Finding your next home Get involved in Halls Life Online support for your Mental Wellbeing Halls Contact Information Supporting someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Moving Out Information Finding Housemates