Blog Writing Opportunity for Careers
Would you like to have the opportunity to have your writing published on the Careers and Employability website?
The Careers and Employability Team want to hear about your experiences of boosting your employability during lockdown. This could be through a virtual internship, a work placement, volunteering or an online course that you’ve completed.
Having your work published on an established website is a fantastic way of building your online presence, promoting yourself and your skills, and getting noticed by potential future employers.
Blogs should be between 500 and 800 words and can include images (this could be photos or screenshots of a virtual internship/course). Please include:
- Your course and year of study
- How you found out about the opportunity
- If there was a recruitment process, explain what you had to do and how you found it
- The skills and knowledge that you gained through your experience
- How this has/will help you when applying for jobs/internships
Please send completed blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is something you’d be interested in, but haven’t yet managed to secure work experience or complete an online course, then now is the time to start! You can begin boosting your employability right now by accessing some of the free digital resources on the C&E webpage.
Resources include Handshake, The Forage (virtual internships) and LinkedIn Learning. All are free and accessible to student via the Careers & Employability website, where you can also contact our team of Career Coaches for help and advice: www.liverpool.ac.uk/careers/virtual-career-studio
- Read Next
- Dover Court pizza night How to get your flow test ready for Welcome Week Welcome Week events in Halls Greenbank Outdoor Cinema Campus Outdoor Cinema When to Self-isolate in Halls Greenbank Welcome BBQ Melville & Tudor Welcome BBQ Vine Court Welcome BBQ Quarantine in Halls
- Requesting to move rooms Understanding your room number Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22 Travelling around the City and to Greenbank Finding your next home Get involved in Halls Life Halls Contact Information Finding Housemates Living with people who are not 'your people' Items not permitted in Halls