Visiting Reception Safely
Your site reception will still be open 24/7 as usual for all the same facilities you're used to, such as post collection, key replacements and Residence Life support.
To keep you safe while in reception there are some important rules you will need to follow:
- Only students will be allowed in reception, anyone you bring with you (e.g. parents) will need to wait outside
- There will only be a maximum of 2 people allowed in reception at any time, please wait outside and queue safely until you are able to enter
- Please only stand within the taped areas on the floor, keeping a 2 metre distance between you and anyone else and staying behind any dividers or screens
- Do not lean on the counter of reception
- Hand sanitiser is available in the entrance to reception for you to use
Please ensure you follow the instructions of our staff. If they ask you to move back or wait outside then please respect this as it is for your own safety and the safety of our team.
- Read Next
- Give it a Go Blog: Top tips for moving in Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment The Guide to The Village
- How to | Use your household appliances How to | Personalise your living space Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop! What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village!