Use our Amazon Locker!
Don’t forget, there’s a faster way to collect Amazon parcels for students living in The Village where you won’t need to wait for you items to be processed by reception.
Use our Amazon locker, Papaya!
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can receive or return Amazon parcels. Our Amazon locker is located in The Village Reception on the lower ground floor and is called Papaya.
How to use the Amazon Locker
Firstly, you need to add the Amazon Locker to your Amazon address book
- Go to www.amazon.co.uk/addpapaya
- When prompted, sign in to your Amazon account
- Once you’re signed in, the Amazon Locker will automatically be added to your address book
Select the Locker from your address book at checkout to have parcels delivered to the Locker – as you would normally for your home address. Once the parcel is delivered to the locker, enter the pickup code to retrieve your package.
You can even use Amazon Lockers to return your parcel – just select ‘return from this address’ as part of the returns process and drop the parcel off.
- Read Next
- Guide to using the dishwasher Guide to using the iron Guide to using the oven/grill Guide to using the hoover Guide to using the fridge Guide to using the kettle Guide to using the microwave Exploring Leicester: Cinemas & Theatres Leicester Guide: Shopping Exploring Leicester: Parks
- Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included What to bring to uni for your Drop and Go slot About Your Hall Support in Halls About Your Hall: Digby How to | Get Around in Leicester About Your Hall: Beaumont