Use our Amazon Locker
Don’t forget, there’s a faster way to collect Amazon parcels for students living in The Village where you won’t need to wait for you items to be processed by reception.
Use our Amazon locker, Papaya!
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can receive or return Amazon parcels. Our Amazon locker is located in The Village Reception on the lower ground floor and is called Papaya.
How to use the Amazon Locker
Firstly, you need to add the Amazon Locker to your Amazon address book
- Go to www.amazon.co.uk/addpapaya
- When prompted, sign in to your Amazon account
- Once you’re signed in, the Amazon Locker will automatically be added to your address book
Select the Locker from your address book at checkout to have parcels delivered to the Locker – as you would normally for your home address. Once the parcel is delivered to the locker, enter the pickup code to retrieve your package.
You can even use Amazon Lockers to return your parcel – just select ‘return from this address’ as part of the returns process and drop the parcel off.
- Read Next
- How to | Save Water Spending summer in halls? We've got you! Support with your studies THE ultimate guide to doing laundry How to book accommodation at Leicester Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Where to watch sports in Leicester Gyms on campus Staying safe at UOL
- The University Shuttle Bus - 2021/22 Passes Join your hall Facebook group! Use our Amazon Locker Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Why should I return to halls? About Your Hall: John Foster How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Take a tour of The Village! Returning to halls? How to apply!