Guide to using the kettle
Tea or coffee anyone?
The basics of all appliances, we're sure you don't need much help with this one...
Tips and advice:
- Pull the lid up and fill the kettle using cold water from the tap. There is often a minimum and maximum water level as a guide
- Once the kettle is back on the base press down the switch
- Once the kettle is boiled, there's no need to turn it off and the water is ready to use
- Read Next
- Give it a Go Blog: Top tips for moving in Intro Week 2021 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment
- How to | Use your household appliances How to | Personalise your living space Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop! What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village!