Guide to using the hoover
Carpets can get grubby in no time so it's worth having a hoover round every now and again.
Tips and advice:
- Make sure you unravel all of the power cable before using the vacuum cleaner
- Use a plug socket that is near to the area you want to clean, make sure no one will trip over the wire
- Turn on the plug socket, then the on/off switch on the vacuum cleaner. When you are finished turn the vacuum cleaner off first, then the plug socket.
- Wind the wire back up and store the vacuum cleaner safely
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to clean up any liquid spills, it will break.
- Read Next
- Blog: Top tips for moving in Intro Week 2021 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment The Guide to The Village
- How to | Use your household appliances Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop! What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included