Guide to using the fridge
You'll be sharing a fridge with your fellow flatmates so you'll need to be savvy with your space!
You'll all have your own shelf space so it's important to respect that and avoid packing it full and overflowing into other areas.
Tips and advice:
- Regularly wipe the fridge shelves clean using warm water and washing up liquid with a cloth
- Keep meat on the bottom shelf
- Check for out of date food regularly, this can cause unpleasant smells and cross-contamination
- Watch the video below for top tips on keeping your fridge happy
You can find the user manuals for your fridge below:
- Read Next
- Give it a Go Blog: Top tips for moving in Intro Week 2021 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment
- How to | Use your household appliances How to | Personalise your living space Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop! What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village!