Guide to using the dishwasher
The dream kitchen appliance for most - saving you time stood washing up.
It's best to fill it up before switching it on rather than doing a few pots at the time, maybe after everybody in the flat has had their dinner. This will save you all money on dishwasher tabs and will save energy too.
Tips and Advice:
- Check items are dishwasher safe before loading them into the dishwasher
- Make sure there is no leftover food on the items - it's best to give them a swill in the sink beforehand, this will ensure the dishwasher filter doesn't get clogged
- Use the bottom rack for pots, pans, plates etc.
- Use the top rack for glasses and mugs
- Read Next
- Give it a Go Blog: Top tips for moving in Intro Week 2021 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 2 Freshers' Fair 2021: Day 1 Activities Fair 2021: Day 2 Activities Fair 2021: Day 1 Have you had your meningitis jab? Ways that you can help the environment (Part 2) Ways that you can help the environment
- How to | Use your household appliances How to | Personalise your living space Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop! What's Browzer? Residence Life Events Calendar: September Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village!