Cookie Consent by
a close up of a door


Protect your valuables and get insured!

By bzemily 20 Aug 2018

Instead of worrying about your contents and home, get yourself covered by insurance in case anything goes wrong.

Staying in student accommodation?

a cup of coffee on a table

Student accommodation is often a tempting target for thieves, so take steps to ensure your contents (and you) are safe and sound. Universities often provide free content insurance for students staying in halls, but if you don't feel fully covered, then check with your parents to see if they can help you out. 

We provide contents insurance in University owned and managed properties, from Cover4Students.

Protect your property

Don't worry about your laptop and bike, if you're registered with Immobilise you can ensure you find out where your stolen or lost items got to.

Register your property FREE with Immobilise to help the police return your possessions and reduce property theft by finding those responsible.

So what are you waiting for? Get insured - you won't regret it! 

Popular topics in Lifestyle