Cookie Consent by
a man holding a laptop


Protect your belongings!

By bzellie 24 Aug 2020

When you think of personal safety, contents insurance might not be the first thing that comes to mind, but insuring your property is important.

You wouldn't want to be left in the middle of your exam period with no laptop - stressful, so let's save the headache and get your gadgets insured.

Luckily for you, most student accommodation policies include a level of contents insurance with Endsleigh. Endsleigh is the UK's No.1 student insurance provider and the only provider recommended by NUS, so you're definitely in safe hands.

So, what exactly is insured during your time in halls?

The insurance that is included when you stay with us will cover you inside of your room for fire, flood and theft of your possessions, including your gadgets.

a desk with a laptop and PSP controller on it

Ahead of arriving, it is really important you confirm your cover by following the process here. This will tell you everything you need to know, including what's covered and what's not covered on the policy.

It is important to point out that this cover will not provide protection outside of your accommodation, so if you take your gadgets out with you to uni and something were to happen, you won't be covered. If you think you'll need extra cover to protect your items when you're out and about, check how to upgrade here.

a laptop computer sitting on top of a wooden table

We thought we'd throw in a COMPETITION as well because why not?!

So if you want to bag yourself an exclusive wellbeing bundle or £50 a week for the next year, follow the instructions here on how to enter!!

It's better to be safe than sorry so get your cover confirmed!

Popular topics in Accommodation