Cookie Consent by


Paying your accommodation fees

By bzdani 29 Jan 2018

University Owned & Managed Accommodation: Making Payments

You can make card payments for your accommodation in the FutureLets office in the Charles Ward building, or to make a cash payment, please go to the Finance desk in the Student Centre (open Mon-Fri 10am-3pm).

You can also make accommodation payments online by card, through your SOLAR account.

For more information about Finance, check out the Finance portal pages. 

If you have any questions about your payments for University Halls and Houses, you can contact our Senior Debt Officer on 024 7679 2505 and she will be able to assist you.


fees, rent, payment,

Popular topics in Accommodation