How to use Singer Hall (premium) appliances
We have lots of great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Oven
To use the bottom oven:
- Push the relevant dial and turn to select the desired temperature
To use the top oven:
- Push the function dial and turn to select the top oven setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn to select the desired temperature
How to use your Gas Hobs
- Before cooking, make sure the extractor fan is on
- Turn ignition dial to the right and pull up
- Select the dial for the hob you want to light
- Push in and turn to the left to light hob
- At the end of cooking, push the ignition dial in to lock it into off position
So you can sauté your way through uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Push the function dial and turn to select the grill setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn all the way to the left
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Singer Hall!
- Read Next
- Holocaust Memorial Day New Accommodation Arrival Advice Chinese New Year National Puzzle Day Tips for Looking for New Accommodation Wellbeing Services in CU Why do people do Dry January? Veganuary: Vegan Myths Blue Monday: How to boost your mood FREE Hot Drink from GREGGS for ALL FUTURELETS RESIDENTS!
- ResLife: Alcohol Awareness Week Top tips for 1st years: Part 1 Do you need extra cover? How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! What's Browzer? How to budget as a student? Numerology, Astrology, Horoscope: Are They Accurate?