How to use Singer Hall (16G & 17G) appliances
We have great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Select the grill setting
- Turn the temperature dial all the way to the left
- To turn it off, turn the dial completely to the right, so it ends in the starting position
How to use your Electric Oven
- First, choose your oven setting
- If you want to use the oven, choose the Fan oven
- Turn the dial to the desired cooking temperature
- When the oven is ready, the light will turn off
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Parish Rooms!
- Read Next
- Why do people do Dry January? Veganuary: Vegan Myths Blue Monday: How to boost your mood FREE Hot Drink from GREGGS for ALL FUTURELETS RESIDENTS! CUSU Welcome Week Calendar - January 2022 Veganuary? What's that? January Events - Week 3 + 4 Tips for Move in Day - January Starters Planning your Trip/Holidays (COVID Edition) Best way to organise yourself during exam season
- ResLife: Alcohol Awareness Week Top tips for 1st years: Part 1 Do you need extra cover? How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! What's Browzer? How to budget as a student? Numerology, Astrology, Horoscope: Are They Accurate?