Do you need extra cover?
When you begin uni you'll soon realise your laptop is one of the most important items when it comes to your studies, assignments and not to mention watching your favourite boxsets on Netflix...
So if something were to happen to it, you'll want it replaced quickly, right?!
Insuring your possessions whether it's your mobile or laptop, may seem like such an 'adult job' but something you'll thank yourself for in the long run. If you were to lose your iPad or your laptop was stolen it can make a big dent in your wallet having to replace them. Getting some student-friendly (cheap and cheerful) insurance for these will save yourself (or your parents) a lot of money.
Here are just a few benefits of the extra cover;
- Any laptop or tablet insured, UK wide, up to the value of £1,250
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- 24-hour replacement service once the claim has been approved - perfect!
- No specification of laptop needed
You don't have to specify the make or model of the laptop you're insuring
If you're someone who has more gadgets than just a laptop you might be wondering if you can insure these too?
Sure! Endsleigh's 'Everywhere Student Pack' allows you to insure all of your gadgets, from your mobile to your Fitbit, even your headphones, and covers you outside of your room, something that can help put your mind at ease when you're out and about!
All you need to do is confirm your cover here and upgrade - simple!
- Read Next
- Life as a returning student: Advantages of living in halls in 2nd + 3rd year Living in Private Accommodation for 2nd+3rd year World Religion Day- Sunday 17th January 2021 What to do if you have to self isolate in Student Accommodation STIQ Awareness Day - Are you sexually aware? Blog: How to Survive Lockdown Season 3 A day in the life: My lockdown routine Top Tips for Online Learning Lockdown 3.0: Everything you need to know as a student National Obesity Week
- Protect your valuables and get insured! US Election: So what does this mean for the UK? Do you need extra cover? House V's Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! WIN £50 a week for a year!