Do you need extra cover?
When you begin uni you'll soon realise your laptop is one of the most important items when it comes to your studies, assignments and not to mention watching your favourite boxsets on Netflix...
So if something were to happen to it, you'll want it replaced quickly, right?!
Insuring your possessions whether it's your mobile or laptop, may seem like such an 'adult job' but something you'll thank yourself for in the long run. If you were to lose your iPad or your laptop was stolen it can make a big dent in your wallet having to replace them. Getting some student-friendly (cheap and cheerful) insurance for these will save yourself (or your parents) a lot of money.
Here are just a few benefits of the extra cover;
- Any laptop or tablet insured, UK wide, up to the value of £1,250
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- 24-hour replacement service once the claim has been approved - perfect!
- No specification of laptop needed
You don't have to specify the make or model of the laptop you're insuring
If you're someone who has more gadgets than just a laptop you might be wondering if you can insure these too?
Sure! Endsleigh's 'Everywhere Student Pack' allows you to insure all of your gadgets, from your mobile to your Fitbit, even your headphones, and covers you outside of your room, something that can help put your mind at ease when you're out and about!
All you need to do is confirm your cover here and upgrade - simple!
- Read Next
- ResLife: BLM, Protests and The Future We Can Shape. Cooking up a storm: Banana Muffins Recipe Reslife: Black Futures- Men to Watch World Mental Health Day: A Conversation with Lauren Joyce World Mental Health Day: A Conversation with Tom Truman Having a faith at University Student’s Guide to Cooking on a Budget Reslife: Anxiety at University! – Milena’s Experience Reslife: Black Futures- Women to Watch Oppertunity to be on The Voice UK!
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Do you need extra cover? Protect your belongings! House V's Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! WIN £50 a week for a year!