Best way to organise yourself during exam season
Exam Season is upon us, (big sigh)and while some people thoroughly enjoy exams others absolutely dread them. I guess that's based on personal preference!
No matter how you feel about exams, we are here to help you out with the best ways you can prepare yourself during this exam period.
- Revision is one of those things that is individual to everyone, you know yourself best but here's a youtube video to give you some tips on getting yourself revision ready
- Calendar apps can be used to organise your study timetable, for example, Google Calendar can be linked to your Gmail account, or the calendar app on your smartphone if you have one!
Plan your route
This can apply to exams being online or in person
- If your exam is in person, plan your route to the room/hall/building where the exam will take place.
- If you've never been there before go check it out to familiarize yourself with the area
- Literally plan your route from there to figure out the fastest most convenient way to get there so you're able to get there on time and not stress
- If your exam is online, there should be a page on Aula with all the details of what your online exam will entail, what platform it should be done on, where to submit etc.
- Familiarise yourself with that, if that isn’t available ask a course mate or module leader for the details to make sure you know exactly what you’re doing on exam day
- I know this sounds a bit random but taking deep breaths to calm your nerves before your exam will help slow your heart rate and help you concentrate better when you start your exam
Anyone doing exams during this time, I’m wishing you the best of luck! YOU GOT THIS!
- Read Next
- Become a Residence Life Assistant My ResLife Assstant Experience - Glory's Story My ResLife Assistant Experience - Pedro's story My Reslife Assistant Experience - Alex's Story My ResLife Assistant Experience - Rachel's story National Vegetarian Week Tips When Starting Second Year at University Top rating movies/series on Netflix 2022 Tips for May Starters Outdoor Sports to play with friends
- Numerology, astrology and horoscopes: a beginners guide Nightlife in Coventry - Best clubs and bars in the area Need something fixing in your accommodation? #DontBeDaft: The Drinking Series Food shopping on a budget... #DontBeDaft: The Money Series Join the Party! - Stay in halls don’t commute! TOP 10 places to visit in Coventry! #Dontbedaft: The Night Out Series Tips for Exam Prep