Not sure what to pack?
Well you're in luck here's a list of what we think you'll need..and what is already in your bedroom & kitchen!
What you need to bring:
- Computer/ Laptop/ Games Consol
- TV (don't forget your TV Licence)
- Crockery/Cutlery/Cooking Equipment
- Personal Items (home comforts i.e. photographs & knick knacks)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bed Linen
- Power Adapter (if you are bringing electrical items from abroad)
- Extension cable
- Some food to get you started (we have a 24 hour ASDA on our door step, so you'll never be short of food!)
- Stationary/Books/Note books
- Driving Licence
- Any other important documents you may need.
What is already there?
- Oven with Hob
- Individually Lockable Cupboards
- Furniture (i.e. Bar Stools & if you're in our ensuite accommodation there's a sofa & tv in your kitchen!)
- Wash Basin & mirror (Economy & Standard rooms)
- Shower, toilet, sink & mirror (en-suite rooms)
- Bed & Mattress
- Drawer Unit
- Basic contents insurance
- Wireless or plug in internet access
We also have some banned items that are considered a risk to health, safety & welfare.
In bedrooms these include:
- Cooking appliances (such as toasters & rice cookers)
- Joss Sticks
- Oil Burners
- Smoking Equipment (such as bongs, sheesha, ashtrays etc)
- Electric & Halogen Heaters/Fans
- Mini Fridges/Freezers
- Cereminial Knives
In kitchens these include:
- Deep Fat Fryers
- Chip Pans
- Rice cookers