Moving to the West Midlands has loads of exciting perks! Not only will you understand the true meaning of 'bostin', 'bab' and 'ta ra a bit' but you've also landed yourself a great location right in the centre of England.
Here are our top 10 picks that you won't want to miss out on...
- Telford Ice Rink - Telford - get your skates on, have a Bambi moment or fly like Tara Lapinski.
- Dudley Canal Trail - Dudley - take a tour of the limestone caves and old flooded mines from an authentic barge!
- Ace Karting - Walsall - with huge students discounts during term time why not challenge your mates to a race around the track?
- Sea Life Centre - Birmingham - your chance to get up close with over 25 varieties of Sea life creatures from otters and penguins to octopuses and sharks.
- Bullring - Birmingham - one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe with everything you could ever need! Discover everything from the 6 floors of Selfridges to the nearby indie markets.
- Arboretum - Walsall - if you're after a weekly 5k park run, fancy seeing the illuminations in Autumn (step aside Blackpool), or simply want to chill out with friends, this Victorian green zone is a great spot to spend a free afternoon.
- Queenies Cupcakery - Telford - for a high tea treat or cheeky cake break this is a great place to meet with friend or have a movie moment.
- Cadbury World - Birmingham - a chocolate lovers paradise! Follow the coco bean on a guided tour to see how chocolate is made and enjoy lots of free samples along the way.
- Art gallery - Walsall - indulge in a fantastic collection of artworks, archive material and an open-access Library.
- Ironbridge - Telford - explore the Victorian town, stately homes, gorge museum, tar tunnel and the bridge of course!