If you find yourself with a fault or maintenance issue during your stay with us then don't panic!
No Bob won't be coming round, but FixIT! is always on hand. FixIT! is our very own online reporting system that allows you to tell us of any faults in your halls, whether it be a dodgy door hinge or a faulty fuse.
To report a problem:
- Go to http://facts.wlv.ac.uk
- Click on 'Register'
- Fill in your details
- Save the changes
- Log your issue with as much detail as possible to make it clear to the maintenance team what the issue is
- When you log your issue, we'll drop you an email to let you know we've received your problem and the care taking team will call by to assess and possibly fix the damage.
- If you report an issue on FixIT - it grants members of staff permission to gain access into your bedroom to resolve the issue in your absence.
- In some cases members of the maintenance or caretaking team work until 8pm on weekdays.
- Some repair jobs can be completed instantly while others may take a few days or weeks to complete
- It is important that you do not report the same repair more than once - it will not be completed any will not be completed any quicker and you will waste administration time.