Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- 18 unexpected things you need at uni 11 ways to make halls feel like home Why YOU should join a society at UWE Your guide to Bristol Safety in your accommodation: Visitors Accommodation Customer Services Desk Have you checked your house contract? TV Licensing and students: know the facts Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! HELP! Who do I live with next year?
- Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Fancy a free Nintendo Switch? COMPETITION TIME! How to decorate your uni room Chinese New Year - volunteering opportunity