Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- MOVE - Online Yoga, Tai Chi & more How to lock / unlock your bedroom door #Stayhome - Quarantine Kitchen recipes - Easy Veggie Chilli Are you leaving Campus temporarily? Don't bin it - Donate it HallsLife - Update Postgraduate Contract Extensions - Summer 2020 Studentpad - find your 2nd year accommodation What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? HallsLife + MOVE - monthly destress yoga & pop pilates - CANCELLED
- Postgraduate Contract Extensions - Summer 2020 Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Quantock Post Room - revised hours Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Global Team - monthly events - CANCELLED Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room