Visitor staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note basic guidelines are as follows:
- All visitors must be ‘signed in’ by Completing the Visitors Form and then issued with a visitors pass by Reception.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may only stay two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors’ behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance
- Read Next
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Get the Cleaners in! Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! Flat-sharing Drama Bristol Big Give
- Still on Campus? - Spring Holiday Information Accommodation Customer Services Desk Drugs Awareness Sessions Fire Awareness Sessions Bristol Foodies Festival