Recipe of the week - Thai Red Salmon Curry
- 1 tsp vegetable/sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 sliced onion
- 250ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 200g pack trimmed green bean
- coriander or basil, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the curry paste.
- Stir in the onion, then cook gently for about 5 mins until softened.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, then add the salmon chunks and beans.
- Leave to gently simmer for 5 mins until the fish flakes easily and the beans are tender.
- Scatter with the coriander or basil, and serve with plain rice.
- Read Next
- Coffee Cake and Colouring HallsLife Craft Club - Terrarium Edition Dip Dye Disco Recipe of the week - Quick Leftover Miso Soup Recipe of the week - Vegetable Curry Recipe of the week - Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Cooking 101 - How to roast a chicken Recipe of the week - Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus Plastic FREE July competition Staying in accommodation over summer?
- Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student #Plastic Free July How to use social media to settle into freshers life Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Wondering what to bring to Uni? Your private accommodation shopping list