Thai Red Salmon Curry
- 1 tsp vegetable/sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 sliced onion
- 250ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 200g pack trimmed green bean
- coriander or basil, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the curry paste.
- Stir in the onion, then cook gently for about 5 mins until softened.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, then add the salmon chunks and beans.
- Leave to gently simmer for 5 mins until the fish flakes easily and the beans are tender.
- Scatter with the coriander or basil, and serve with plain rice.
- Read Next
- We The Curious - virtual tour Sustainability 101: DIY Hair Masks Q&A with Evan VP Societies and Communications Show us your Skillz - COMPETITION Campus Pride HallsLife - weekly event rundown 8th June - 14th June HallsLife - weekly event rundown: 1st June - 7th June Natural History Museum Tours! UWE Paintball Instagram Takeover Fill Your Fridge: Recipe Edition
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Frenchay Campus Video