Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry'
Try something different to your tradition curry with a prawn curry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. Patak's Origional Balti curry paste)
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 200g large raw or cooked prawns
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. (If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through).
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- Campus Pride HallsLife - weekly event rundown 8th June - 14th June HallsLife - weekly event rundown: 1st June - 7th June Natural History Museum Tours! UWE Paintball Instagram Takeover Fill Your Fridge: Recipe Edition 6 Ways to discover Bristol - from your room Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE UWE Cares- Support for student carers & care leavers The Best Lockdown Gift Ideas
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Frenchay Campus Video