Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry'
Try something different to your tradition curry with a prawn curry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. Patak's Origional Balti curry paste)
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 200g large raw or cooked prawns
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. (If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through).
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- Disciplinary Flow Charts Univeristy life in self isolation Reporting coronavirus symptoms HallsLife Events! 19th - 25th October FREE Pizza for you and your flatmates Come Dine With Me - Competition Your guide to catering on campus Self-isolate like a pro! Visitors, bubbles and households - explained! Bristol and Bath Volunteering Q&As
- HallsLife Halloween Window Competition Blackbullion - Money Advice Circuit Laundry How to use social media to settle into freshers life FREE Pizza for you and your flatmates How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch !