Recipe of the week - Chicken Tikka Masala
Curry's are such an easy dish to make, and they are great to make in bulk so you can eat them for at least two meals or even freeze them for days when you cba to cook.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12g butter
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 2 diced chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp mango chutney
- 50ml double cream
- 50ml natural yogurt
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan then add the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 15-20 mins till soft and golden.
- Add the masala paste and red pepper and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken and stir well. Then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and 200ml water.
- Gently simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the mango chutney, cream and yogurt and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- HallsLife Events! 28th September - 4th October Wallscourt Park - post and parcels Circuit Laundry Setting up your rent instalments Frenchay Campus - shopping and amenities How to make your flat a home - Bottle Lamps How to make your flat a home - Origami lights How to make your flat your home - Upcycled Fairy Lights Bristol International Student Centre - events, advice & support UniKitOut - uni supplies delivered to your doorstep
- Blackbullion - Money Advice How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts