Quarantine kitchen - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here, we sure have been missing pizzas from our favourite restaurants during lockdown, but we've also been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- HallsLife - weekly event rundown: 1st June - 7th June Natural History Museum Tours! UWE Paintball Instagram Takeover Fill Your Fridge: Recipe Edition 6 Ways to discover Bristol - from your room Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE UWE Cares- Support for student carers & care leavers The Best Lockdown Gift Ideas HallsLife weekly event rundown: 25th May - 31st May Remote study tips for international students
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Frenchay Campus Video