Recipe of the week - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here. We've been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious as your favourite restaurants or takeaways. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Coronavirus home testing kits Statement from South Wales Police on drug safety HallsLife - Big Giveaway The Great HallsLife Festive Bake Off Having trouble with your internet connection? Get money smart - Financial Capability Module UWE Sport - online classes #Alcohol Awareness Week - Must try mocktails Recipe of the week - Easy Peasy Stir Fry Recipe of the week - Minnesota Hot Rice
- National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Circuit Laundry #Alcohol Awareness Week - 7 things you WON'T miss about alcohol How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house Keep in touch !