Want a healthy meal that's ready in less than 10 minutes?
Omelettes are a great way to pack in some veg and protein and they are really simple to throw together...
Two large eggs
2 tablespoons of milk
Knob of butter
Veg: pepper, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes (or anything else you fancy!)
How it's done:
1. Chop up your veg/bacon into small pieces, grab a medium sized pan and fry in a little oil.
2. In the meantime crack the eggs into a jug and beat them together with a fork until they are runny.
3. Add your milk and butter to the eggs and keep mixing until all of the lumpy bits have gone.
4. Once your veg is browning nicely, pour the egg mixture in and move the pan around slightly so it spreads out evenly.
5. If you fancy it, add some grated cheese after a minute or so.
6. Put on a low heat for about 5 minutes until it looks like a solid pancake, there shouldn't be any liquid if it's ready to eat.
7. Try and move your omelette a little with a spatula, if there are no runny bits fold it in half, cook for a further minute then enjoy!