Help! Who will I be living with at uni?
It's got to be one of the biggest questions on your mind right now! Who will I be living with at Uni?
Well there are a couple of ways to find out ......
- To find your new best buddies and future flatmates, join your HallsLife Facebook group. The Facebook groups are split into each accommodation area, so you can meet students who will be living in your area.
- You could also join the official UWE Fresher 2020 Facebook Group, this group is run by the Students' Union, so you could potentially meet other students on your course as well as those living on campus
- Be sure to check out Ellie's article on how to use social media to settle into Fresher's life for some top tips on utilising social media before the big move!
If you choose to use any social media to find flatmates, please remember that the majority of these sites are public and anyone can view your name and possibly your address online, including other personal details.
- Read Next
- HallsLife Events! 28th September - 4th October Wallscourt Park - post and parcels Circuit Laundry Setting up your rent instalments Frenchay Campus - shopping and amenities How to make your flat a home - Bottle Lamps How to make your flat a home - Origami lights How to make your flat your home - Upcycled Fairy Lights Bristol International Student Centre - events, advice & support UniKitOut - uni supplies delivered to your doorstep
- Blackbullion - Money Advice How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts