HallsLife: What's on 11th - 17th January
Add this event to your calendar
Veganuary Challenge, all week
Wan to win ....
- A goodie hamper from Vegan Hamper co, with treats worth up to £50, including sweets chocolate, popcorn, crisps, meal bases and meat substitutes to spice up your meal
- A goodie hamper from Vegan Hamper co with treats worth up to £20, popcorn crisps, salted caramel creams, maltybites and more!
To enter ....
- Let us know what vegan meals you're cooking - email us photos/recipes at SUHallsLife@uwe.ac.uk, DM us @uwehallslife on Insta and Facebook, or post on your social media with #uwehallslife
- If you're already a full-time vegan, let us know why you love it and your favourite recipes
- at the end of the week we'll pick our winners!
UWE Sport free online classes, all week
To take part in our free classes download Zoom and use the links below at the scheduled time to connect to an online exercise class. Click above for the programme.
HallsLife Craft Club - Embroidery Hoop Edition, 15:00 - 16:00
Join us for a fun and creative crafternoon of hoop embroidery, and meet new pals via Zoom!
How it works!
1. Reserve a gorgeous hoop embroidery kit here and we will deliver it to you door on Tuesday 12th January, you can see samples in the picture below! Please make sure you put your term time address on the booking form.
2.Then join us on zoom (https://zoom.us/j/98513806192) on Wednesday 13th January @ 3pm for some crafting fun!
3.Share your creation with us by emailing us at #email@example.com or post on social media with the #uwehallslife!
Please note - This event is for students who are registered as living in UWE Accommodation, but you can join from anywhere - your term time or non term time address. We can only deliver craft packs to students living in UWE accommodation.
Global Cafe - Meet Your UWEBIC Global Buddies, 14:30 - 15:30
A welcome from the UWE Global Student Support team and your UWEBIC Global Buddies. This session will cover advice and information on how you can make the most of your time in Bristol and at UWE, as well as practical information to make your life at UWE easier.
HallsLife Movie Night, 20 :00 - 22:00
What's the best thing to do when it's freezing outside (and we're in lockdown)? MOVIE NIGHT!
Stay tuned for more info on how to join - we'll either be doing a Netflix Party or trying out Kast for something different (oooooo exciting!)
Also keep an eye on our social media to vote on your favourite movie!
More info here.
- Read Next
- HallsLife Craft Club - Macrame Decorations Edition Get food boxes delivered to your door! HallsLife: What's on 18th - 24th January! HallsLife: What's on 11th - 17th January HallsLife Movie Night VEGANUARY CHALLENGE Wave goodbye to those January blues Virtual Refreshers Fair #January starters - Feeling anxious about starting uni? Cotswold Court - Social Narrative
- Blackbullion - Money Advice #Jan starters - 18 unexpected things you need at uni #Jan starters - How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Finding your second year house #Jan starters - How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts