Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- #Plastic Free July HallsLife Events: 6th July - 12th July Aquarium Livestream Summer Snaps - competition HallsLife Weekly Event Rundown: 29th June - 5th July Top 10 Netflix Series to Watch Need the police, but can't speak? UWE Global Events Spirit Up! St Pauls Digital Carnival How to choose your accommodation at UWE!
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house Keep in touch ! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts Accommodation Customer Services Desk