Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- Important Update - Megabus & National Express Services #Stayhome - HallsLife Origami Challenge - Day 5 #Stayhome - HallsLife Origami Challenge - day 4 #Stayhome - HallsLife Origami Challenge - day 3 Support For International Students HallsLife Origami Challenge - day 2 #Stayhome - HallsLife + MOVE - yoga livestream UWEBIC - Let's Talk - online chat #Stayhome - HallsLife Origami Challenge - Day 1 How to lock / unlock your bedroom door
- Postgraduate Contract Extensions - Summer 2020 Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Quantock Post Room - revised hours Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Global Team - monthly events - CANCELLED Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room