Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- UniKitOut - uni supplies delivered to your doorstep How to make your flat a home - Upcycled hanging planters How to make your flat a home - Cactus pebble plants HallsLife Events! 21st - 27th September UWE Sport Online Classes Outdoor Cinema Join UWE Hockey today HallsLife Rogue Agent - virtual escape room Make your flat feel like a home - video release HallsLife Scavenger Hunt
- Blackbullion - Money Advice How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house How to decorate your uni room Keep in touch ! Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts