Collecting your parcels
As you can see, we are currently receiving a high volume of parcels at Quantock Post Room.
- We would ask that you please do not attempt to collect your parcel until you receive an email from us rather than the courier. As soon as your parcel has been processed you will receive an email from us advising that it is ready to be collected.
- It could take between 24 & 48 hours to process your parcels once we receive them. So try and collect from your courier where possible.
- There are Amazon lockers on site here at UWE within both the Student Union shops
- With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas approaching, you should note that these numbers will again increase and processing times may take even longer.
We would be really grateful for your co-operation, understanding and patience during these extremely busy times.
- Read Next
- Parcels & post - Important things to remember. Sports Facilities - what would you like to see? Are you ready to rent? Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! The Students' Union Advice Centre Hey HallsLife Parcel collection - GLENSIDE AND FRENCHAY Make Your Mark Meningitis - Know the Facts
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Drugs Awareness Sessions Fire Awareness Sessions Repairs Request HUB RADIO: LIVE FROM FRESHERS FAIR