Collecting your keys?
Keys can be collected from the start of your contract. Please see the UWE Bristol accommodation portal for further details of the start of your contract.
How to collect your keys/access card
To collect your keys/access card you must:
- bring photographic ID (driving licence, passport etc)
- make sure you have completed the accommodation e-induction – details of how to do this will be emailed to you before you arrive
- if you are a UK student, make sure that you have set up your Direct Debit via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal to pay your rent
- if you are an international student, make sure that you have completed the recurring card payment via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal, unless you have made alternative arrangements with us
- make sure that you have uploaded your photo via your MyUWE.
Please note: Failure to have completed the above may mean a delay when you come to collect your keys.
Where to collect your keys
For full details on where to collect your keys:
- Read Next
- 9 Things to do before you move to uni Give it a Go! Nathan's Tips on University Life Save the student - Your moving in checklist Let's start getting ready for uni! A Resident Assistant's Top Tips for Moving In! Mentally preparing yourself for university... All THE events for your first week at UWE Welcome events to settle you in at UWE HallsLife Bingo Feel Good Festival at Glenside SU Super Saturday Get the Cleaners in! International Sports Tournament - Centre for Sport International Board Games Night
- Looking After Yourself at UWE Freshers updates! Collecting your keys? Your guide to Bristol All THE events for your first week at UWE